Request a Quote

    All Products

    Residential: Panel amperage required by the National Electrical Code (NEC) is a minimum of 100 AMPS, although 150 AMPS is increasingly common. For most homes 100 to 150 AMPS is acceptable, electrical panels are also available in 200 and 400 AMPs and are suitable. Find more about our residential electrical supply. Commercial/Industrial: Minimum panel amperage for most Commercial and Industrial buildings use to be 60 to 120 AMPs. By today’s standards, 200 AMPS is suggested as the minimum up to 400 AMPS. Find details about commercial electrical supply. Rating Plugs - provide the uninterrupted/consecutive ampere rating in which the trip unit is installed. All Rating Plugs have a unique catalog number, this is because they are intended to only be used with a particular trip unit. Circuit Breakers — basic function is to interrupt current flow after a fault is detected. Circuit Breakers come in all sizes and Amperage, commercial circuit breaker, residential circuit breaker below is some of the product we have in stock. Trip UnitsTrip units are part of the circuit breaker that opens the circuit in the event of a thermal overload. AMPS - 40 AMP | 50 AMP